1. Those people are my uncle's Greek friends. two. (those -Greek)
2. It is an everyday story of country people. two. (everyday-country)
3. I don't want to upset you, so I won't say anything. none.
4. She was very upset by her sister's selfish behaviour. two. (upset-selfish)
5. These indoor fireworks must be used with care. one. ( indoor)
6. Every time I call him, he's out. two. (every-out)
7. It was an old blue van with four doors. three. (old-blue-four)
8. He didn't win because he played well, he won because he cheated. none.
Watch the answers appearing.